The more days I spend in this life, the more deeply I realize the connections we all share and how the connections in my life have brought me to where I am and where I’m going.
In my mind, there are no coincidences, and for that reason, I am grateful for all of the people and experiences that have changed my life in one way or another on this journey.
The things I’m grateful for could fill many pages, so here are just a few.
- Parents. They recognized very early on my love of writing, and they have forever nurtured and supported my passion and the dreams that arise while living it.
- Cherished teachers. Mark Rashid and Andrew Blevins Sensei have touched and changed my life completely. I can’t imagine life without their continued presence, support, guidance (and pushing me when I needed it), and their true friendship.
- Beloved animals, past and present. They make life fuller and richer because of the bonds we share and the things they teach me.
- Amazing family and friends. They bring joy to my life.
- Kind and gentle souls who have walked with me through dark and messy days, and for those who have allowed me the honor to do the same for them.
- Those who give me the gift of challenge and the opportunity to grow and become stronger because of it.
- Everything so far.
- The great things yet to come that I can’t even imagine today.